The Bosch GDB 350 WE Professional is a powerful and reliable core drilling machine for core drilling up to 350 mm in reinforced concrete. Its 3-speed gearbox provides easy handling and maximum drilling efficiency in a wide range of materials while the robust design ensures high durability.
The cordless drill stand ensures convenient handling. The drill can be mounted easily on the GCS 350 stand, creating a compact unit that can be transported simply anywhere.
The Bosch GDB 350 WE Professional is a robust machine with an oil-bath lubricated gearbox for long working periods and drilling depths of up to 350 mm. With its 3200 Watt motor, it possesses enough power for use with wet core drill bits on concrete and reinforced concrete.
Avoid damage when drilling into concrete with the Bosch GDB 350 WE Professional Diamond Core Drill Machine.
This powerful and robust GDB 350 WE Professional concrete core drill is perfect for installation and repair jobs in concrete and brick as well as chimney construction. The high speed and torque make short work of the most demanding tasks and allow you to effortlessly drill deep through reinforced concrete.
Bosch professional core drills are characterized by a long service life, extreme durability, and high productivity. The innovative engine cooling ensures a long lifetime for the machine.
Power through concrete – drill holes up to 350 mm in diameter
– 3200-watt motor and 3-speed gearbox for core drilling up to 350 mm in reinforced concrete
– Long lifetime due to robust design and gearbox with oil-bath lubrication
– Stand-mounted drilling in a system with GCR 350 drill stand (part number 0 601 190 200)
- Rated input power – 3,200W
- Tool holder – 1 1/4″ UNC Weight – 11.9kg
- Drilling range – 350mm
- Tool dimensions (width) – 142mm
- Tool dimensions (length) – 534mm
- Tool dimensions (height) – 168mm
- Suitability – Wet drilling in concrete
- Drilling range, bench-mounted: Concrete, possible range – 350mm
Drilling range, bench-mounted
Concrete, possible range – 350 mm
Noise / vibration information
Sound pressure – level96 dB(A)
Sound power level – 110 dB(A)
Uncertainty – K3 dB
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typical as follows: Sound pressure level dB(A); Sound power level dB(A). Uncertainty K= dB.